Monday, April 17, 2006

Wedding bells ring again....no, not for me!


Here is our friend and lovely bride, Frida (in between the ceremony and reception).


Carolyn had the priveledge to be chosen as Frida's Maid of Honour, hence the fancy dress and bouquet. Katie and I enjoyed watching the ceremony and dancing the night away with our friends from church. There was a great band and a group of 20 or so who stayed to celebrate with the new couple.


Finally!!!! Introducing Gary and Frida. Don't they look great together?


Weddings in Indonesia are such a great chance to dress up and don your fancy clothes. Both this black top and the red one I wore to the wedding ceremony are two of my Georgio Armani tops (see Bangkok stories and pictures from MArch 2005) that I had made:) It was the first chance I had to wear them, as most weddings are 'formal: black tie affairs', but this one was semi formal: cocktail wear?! I even caught the bouquet, not that it means anything, since I caught the bouquet at my brother's wedding 8.5 years ago, but who knows!? Maybe Mr. Right reads Blogsites:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home